Re: Call for testing "Attansic/Atheros L1 gigabit ethernet"

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 12:58:50PM +0100, Christoph Egger wrote:

> Yesterday, I ported a driver for
> Attansic/Atheros L1 gigabit ethernet device
> to NetBSD.
Great. This is just in time. :-)
I ordered a new PeeCee this week and it seems to have one of those
network interfaces.

> This age(4) driver needs more testing.
I'll run 5.0 on that machine. I'll do the backporting of the driver as you
sugested already. Maybe it can be pulled up to 5.0...
Though: I don't have any other gigabit devices. So 10/100 Mit/s is all I
can test.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen