Re: How to debug a hang while booting the kernel?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Bernd Ernesti
<netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> wrote:

> Sorry, but I can't follow you here.
>
> That is not a panic. It is a hang and I need some detailed information
> how to find the place where it hangs, and not some generic ddb commands.

I can think of
- using the break key sequence to enter ddb when it hangs
- remote debugging using kgdb
- putting some printfs just after the last message displayed by the kernel
- placing Debuuger() call just before the last message and the tracing using ddb