Re: Looking for Core 2 Duo mainboard suggestions

Thomas Klausner wrote:
I'd also appreciate other mainboard suggestions for Core 2 Duo CPUs!

Most of my sites run Core 2 Duo's on Intel-branded motherboards (NetBSD 4.0_STABLE):

Intel DG33FB
Intel DG33BU
Intel DG43NB (should work ok on current I think, I've just been through the process of getting it running on NetBSD 4.0)

And then I use an industrial DFI motherboard (Intel 945 chipset, so no 45nm Intel CPU support), DFI LT600-DR. I don't use ASUS as I've found the reliability to be suspect in the past. Having said that, the Intel boards are not great either in terms of reliability. The DFI board is pretty solid but quite expensive.

Regards,
Brad