Re: Ideas about an analog-to-digital converter API

>> It seems like a digital I/O pin API might also be handy, and could fit
>> into a general I/O API.  I'm thinking more like a micro controller here,
>> where you have things like pin5.bit5 = 1, or adc5.chan0 = 65
>
>"gpio(4) may do."

You know, I had looked at gpio(4) to see what it was like, and it hadn't
occured to me that ADCs would fall under it.  But I can think of no reason
why they shouldn't; after all, it does seem to fall under the heading
of "general purpose I/O".  Anyone object to me developing some API extensions
to gpio(4) to handle ADCs?

--Ken