Re: share/locale/monetary issue

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 03:40:13PM +0200, Wojciech Galazka wrote:
Output:
dependall ===> share/locale/monetary
nbmklocale: can't store db.

You can either update your build system to netbsd-4 latest (the fix for
libc has been pulled up yesterday) or update src/usr.bin/mklocale, which
has been changed to avoid this problem in another way.

Hrrm I can't cross-build evbarm-current with sources as of noon CET today on a 4.0.0_PATCH/amd64 from May 20, so the problem does not appear to be fixable by updating the mklocale sources alone. At least not when I nuked $tooldir/bin/nbmklocale and $objdir/usr/src/usr.bin/mklocale and rebuilt with build.sh -u [...]. Does this mean the amd64 box will need a fresher 4.0 for me to get any further?

Best regards,
ali:)