Re: Module unloading still broken on amd64?

Hmmm, I rebooted the machine. It dutifully took care of fsck'ing my root partition and rebooted itself. During start-up it got a uvm fault:

uvm_fault(0xffff80004e77a008, 0x0, 2) -> e
kernel: page fault trap 0
Stopped in pid 339.1 (msater) at ffs:ufs_getattr+0x35: movq %rax,0x18(%rbx)

An attempt to get a backtrace fails:

ufs_getattr at ffs_ufs_getattr+0x35
?() at 0x8
Bad frame pointer: 0xffffffff80688fe0

I think I'll go back to my earlier kernel non-MODULAR kernel!  :)