sdmmc status?

Hi! Paul and Nonaka-san,

What status is sdmmc?

I put diff for all files.
  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/sdmmc.diff

I do not have sdhc@pci that works by PC. Therefore, I tested it with the
machine of PXA255/270.  (Gumstix basix/connex/verdex)

  - The machine of PXA270 is very wonderful work.
  - When a big file was written in the machine of PXA255, the error end
    was done.
    The log was not taken though it was an error of the clock in my memory.
  - I was not able to test sbt(4), because the machine of PXA270 has only
    the MicroSD socket. And CPU PXA255 doesn't have the interrupt for SDIO.

Thanks,
--
kiyohara