Re: [HEADS-UP] Atheros HAL imported into NetBSD-current

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
I just have finished the import in NetBSD -current of the Atheros HAL
source release by Sam Leffer a week and a half ago. I have been
successfully using it with an AR5224 chipset. Normally, the import
should be totally transparent to ath(4) users. It has been
(cross)build-tested on amd64, evbmips-e[bl], i386, macppc, sparc and
sparc64.
[snip]

Nice work!

Could you generate a patchset for NetBSD 5.0? This would allow it to get further testing.

--
Stephen