Re: Module problem on amd64

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Andrew Doran wrote:

We could add a rootfstype and look up the mountroot vector by string.

Hmmm. Looks to me like we could simply add the rootfstype variable in the generated swapnetbsd.c and then modify the loop in vfs_mountroot() to only attempt calling a filesystem's (*v->vfs_mountroot)()

        if (rootfstype == v->vfsname || rootfstype == "") {
        }

I'd be happy to work on this if people think it's useful.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |