Re: NetBSD-5 build failures.

snj%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:

> On 11/24 09:46, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> > So this errors depends somehow on my build environement.
> > Anyone seeing similar problems when building on "unusual"
> > (i.e. non i386) build hosts?
>
> This sounds really familiar...

I think there are two problems:

- if source sets are extracted without proper timestamp
  Makefile could find implicit dependency for generated files
  and would try to regenerate them (improperly?)
- source sets doesn't preserve the executable bit and
  newer autoconf(1) invokes shell script without sh(1)
  so it fails with permission denied (PR/39528)

No idea how they should be fixed.
---
Izumi Tsutsui