Please try at your own risk.

Best Regards,
Cem

John Hayward, 11/18/08 15:42:
I'm interested in "How to..." ASAP - could you shoot me an e-mail of
a what you have?
johnh...
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Cem Kayali wrote:

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 03:08:47 +0200
From: Cem Kayali <cemkayali%eticaret.com.tr@localhost>
To: port-xen%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: Re: using linux as domU. --- done!!!

For future references;

You can pass console parameters using extra="" lines in configuration file.

Tonight, i have successfully booted ubuntu as domU... What important is, i have installed ubuntu linux onto primary partition using standard way, its own installation cd. In other words, it is possible to use an already installed linux distribution as domU on NetBSD-current.

I will later mention about "How to..." in details.

Well, now time to enable X window system...

Regards,
Cem

Manuel Bouyer, 11/16/08 23:54: