strange temperatures with amdtemp(4)

Hi!

In the past, I got reports from several people that amdtemp(4) shows
really strange temperatures.

In order to get the amdtemp(4) driver fixed properly, I want to collect
information about those machines.

If you have such a machine, please report me the following information:

Some cpu information:
dmesg | grep amdtemp

cpuctl identify 0

The temperatures shown by
envstat

Are the temperatures reported occasionally or are they persistent
even across cold or warm reboots ?

Is the machine a server, desktop or laptop ?
Is your CPU a single-, dual- or quad-core CPU ?

Which CPU socket is in use (i.e. AM2, AM3) ?