Re: claws-mail - missing libexpat

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:38:50 +0100
Quentin Garnier <cube%cubidou.net@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 11:49:28AM -0600, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 06:47:10PM +0100, ?ukasz Siemiradzki wrote:
> > > Sorry, List wasn't complete. Here are the rest:
> >
> > I think you need to figure out the intersection between the
> > libraries in that list that don't have X11R7/lib, but DO have a
> > libexpat NEEDED line.
>
> A likely candidate is libetpan, from the list.

Good catch; libetpan does indeed use expat.  libetpan/Makefile has

        .include "../../textproc/expat/buildlink3.mk"

but I don't know if that file is properly set up for the built-in case
-- I freely confess that I do *not* understand buildlink3 magic.

That, though, is where I suspect we should start.  (Or is there
something I should do in the libetpan Makefile?)