SMSC LAN9118 Faimily driver (Re: status for Marvell Orion support)

Hi! matt,

From: Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:13:30 -0800

From: "Toru Nishimura" <locore64%alkyltechnology.com@localhost>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:34:02 +0900

From: Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:13:30 -0800

> Cool.  Maybe I can get this working on the imx31!

Can you start to coordinate and test now?
I will start at weekend.  Shall I wait you?  Or you wait I?

My plan:
  * Remove sml_match().  And write board or bus independent match/attach
    functions.
  * Change sml_attach() to sml_attach(struct sml_softc *sc, uint8_t *myea).

  * Test on gumstix board (verdex + netwifimicroSD).

Thanks,
--
kiyohara