Re: iwn not working since 4.99.73

Brett Lymn wrote:
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 11:25:10PM +0100, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
No I cannot. The AP does not see the client which is unable to associate
with it.

Can people that had problems with iwn please update to v1.23 of
if_iwn.c and try again?  I think I found the thing that broke it.

It fixed the problem here, I can connect to my access point again.
Thanks Brett!
Will this new revision of if_iwn.c make it into 5.0 ?

Marcin