Re: What netbook to you run NetBSD on? (-> netbook.xml)

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
we currently list the Asus EeePC 701 and 90x as supported[1], and I wonder if we should extend the list to include more manuracturers and models. Thus the question: on what netbook to you run NetBSD, and how well does it run? What I have in mind is a new page like [2], which lists several models, what NetBSD release each component supported in, and maybe any further infos, if needed.

Components to check include: ethernet, wireless, graphics, audio, webcam, suspend to RAM, SD reader, and hotkeys.

FWIW, the updated "netbook" page is up now:
http://www.netbsd.org/ports/i386/netbook.html

Please send any updates to me. Thanks!

 - Hubert