Re: NetBSD bricked my wm0?

What version of NetBSD? Are there tools to dump the EEPROM? If not, can
you boot Linux and dump the EEPROM? I can look at it but I'm on vacation
right now so it won't be for another week or so.

I'd answer some of these questions myself but, like I said, I'm on
vacation.

The Linux problem turned out to be "ftrace" which wrote randomly to
memory. Unfortunately, it also wrote to the EEPROM control register and
was able to wipe out parts of the EEPROM. People who tried to use
IBAUTIL, etc, to write back the EEPROM did more damage. You may have
encountered a similar problem writing back your BIOS, but I'll have to
check when I get back to work.