Re: iscsi-target problem with VirtualBox initiator

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 05:58:00PM -0500, Dan Nelson wrote:
> My patches work (and don't break either the Windows or Solaris
> native initiators' ability to connect), but my guess is that there's a
> more-correct fix.

Aside from your real question... How much success have you had with
the opensolaris initiator to the netbsd target?

The connection falls over for me under load (such as when trying to
copy any real volume of data into the zfs pool built on the target
disks). It's a known issue to do with multiple threads from the
initiator.

I had considered trying the virtualbox initiator as a workaround but
hadn't gotten around to it yet.. (I have an opensolaris virtualbox
test instance too, which is updating right now, entirely
coincidentally..)

--
Dan.