Re: WAPBL on multicore, 1 (ONE!) process...

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 04:18:39PM -0600, Greg Oster wrote:
> My guess is that you're running into performance issues with disk
> cache flushing as documented here:
>
>  http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39564

Ah yeah, that was the PR I was referring to also. But I always thought
that one of the test runs were done without WAPBL. I now see all of them
have it on. It would be interesting to know the runtime of the build
without -o log on that PR, just for comparison. It's probably something
like 15 minutes...

And yeah, this really should get fixed before 5.0 or else we'll have
the reputation of being the slowest system on earth for the next 5 years..

-Martin