/usr/share/vi comes and goes ...

For some time I see the following each time I run rebuild a
NetBSD-current system:

obsolete check:
        Remove obsolete directory /usr/share/vi/catalog
        Remove obsolete directory /usr/share/vi
postinstall checks passed: bluetooth defaults envsys gid hosts iscsi
makedev motd mtree named pam periodic pf postfix rc ssh wscons x11 uid
varrwho
postinstall checks failed: obsolete
To fix, run:
    /usr/sbin/postinstall -s '/home/NetBSD/src/' -d / fix obsolete

My guess is that after the nvi import mtree still creates these
directories during build and then postinstall offers to delete them
again :-)

- Erik