Re: HD audio widget naming

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008, Jared D. McNeill wrote:

Actually, now that I think of it, I did try to give some sense to auto-generated mixer controls[1], it works well enough at least on my Eee PC, but I haven't enabled it for any other codecs.

I tried this with one of my azaliz codecs, and it ended up with several widget entries of the same name. I hacked the auto-generated names to include a sequence number that was available to at least uniquely identify the widgets.

--
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant