Who changed the bootloader recently?

I have a Frankensteined NetBSD with grub so I can remotely boot NetBSD,
FreeBSD, and Linux. So as of a couple of weeks ago, grub can't boot NetBSD.

And someone has also changed the installer so it's much less useful to
me. I used to be able to use it  when I screwed up the bootloader,
stopping it and then telling it to boot off of hd0:/netbsd or something.
Now I don't seem to have that option.

So, any hints on how to fix my system?

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost