Re: NetBSD on the Lenovo IdeaPad S10 ?

   Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:30:14 -0500 (CDT)
   From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost>

   On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Taylor R Campbell wrote:

   > One issue that I have observed, which I suspect, although I have not
   > concluded, to be the fault of the driver, is about 10% packet loss
   > after a while through my bwi(4) interface.  I'd like to know whether
   > you observe this as well, since I have no way to test the variables

   I haven't noticed any yet.

Excellent!  In that case I shall blame the Faraday cage surrounding my
AirPort Extreme card, or at least something about the hardware, and
cease to worry about anything that might be my fault.

So far, by the way, you are the first person other than myself to test
bwi(4) successfully, and there is one person who has tested it
unsuccessfully.  Some day I'd like to see bwi(4) in a NetBSD release,
but probably this is not sufficient testing for inclusion in NetBSD.
So I'd like to see more feedback!