Re: ld at sdmmc

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Jasper Wallace wrote:

> If i use dd to dump the card (the one i'm using is an old 32Mb MMC card) it
> walks off the end of the card and panics, i fixed that by adding:

Is any of this committed anywhere? Or can someone please point me to the
latest patch? Can this be committed during the freeze (maybe not built or
enabled by default?) so it can be worked on?

(I am still using kernel from Paul of June 30. The sdmmc works but doesn't
use ld and makes my system very slow when transferring files.)