Re: merge for pciide at cardbus?

> I put pciide_cardbus that had done some corrections.
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/pciide_cardbus_support-20080912.diff
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/satalink_cardbus-20080912.diff
>
> However, I have not tested this enough yet.  Can anyone test?  ;-)

I had to use patch -N, as there was some duplication between the two
patchfiles. However - modulo the original 'I get an NMI upon probe'
problem which seems to be somewhat related to my hardware - it works
just fine for me.

(I'd like to know wtf the NMI thing occurs on one laptop but not
on the other, however.)