Re: xmms hanging - parked.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:56:14PM -0400, Martin S. Weber wrote:
> (...)
> I wonder if it's drunken threads or xmms-xosd and xosd. This is
> modular-xorg from pkgsrc btw (between 1 and 2 weeks old). Xmms looks
> like that: (...)

Hmm ad@ now probably would say: application bug. And that seems likely
given that osd (tested through osd_cat) obviously doesn't like any
other characters than those in ASCII... at least it freezes for me
on the first line containing Umlauts.. (only when reading from stdin
and I suspect that's equivalent to how xmms-xosd ues it). Of course
I listen to a lot of stuff that has non-ascii chars in the title.

Oh well.

Still bugs me that gdb claims xmms has no threads to it.

-Martin