Re: openldap in netbsd

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:55:54AM +0200, Adam Hoka wrote:

> Jeff Rizzo wrote:
>> Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:

>>> If you need PAM with ldap, try security/pam-ldap in pkgsrc.
>>>

>> If/when anyone gets this working, it would be really, really nice to
>> have a step-by-step how-to somewhere.  Maybe on the wiki?
>>
>> (I'm going to need to do this at some point, but no round tuits yet)
>
> I agree, that would be a really wanted guide.
> As we have ldap libs in base system now, this should be an
> out-of-the-box feature with minial setup.

I've got a (test) setup running on a pair of machines here, if you want I'll
try to put some guidelines down; provided I don't forget about it completely..
This has been known to happen, feel free to poke me if I leave it too long ;-)

Staffan

--
Staffan Thomen 1024D/7C7E2EF8
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?