Re: current userland slapd no response

On 16 Sep 2008, at 4:25, Sarton O'Brien wrote:
I've just updated kernel and userland which was built 12th September.

Slapd launches but stalls when queried. Attempting to kill slapd results in:

That sounds similar to the issues I fixed in PR pkg/39500. I could however
not reproduce them under NetBSD/amd64 4.99.72 which is why the fix is
only used for older versions of NetBSD.

Which versions of the "db4" and "openldap-server" package are you using?

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/