Xorg issues I have encountered

I built MKXORG yesterday and here's a small buglist:

Configuration files are totally missing, like:
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
Also I couldn't start twm as it missed its default config.

alt doesn't act as a meta key (even if explicitly set in xorg.conf!).

Complains about missing modules: glx, mach64, the latter is my vga driver for
my Ati Rage,
so I had to use the vesa driver (I used "ati" with modular, but it seems to be
obsoleted/separated?).

--
Adam