Re: SIGIO, xemacs random crashes on SMP system

On Thursday, at 07:10, Daniel Carosone wrote:
| I see the same with xemacs on my system, but I put it down to running
| xemacs-current with the xft fonts display code enabled.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. But ... I just recompiled xemacs-current with xft
option enabled (and lucid + x11), same problem exactly:

Fatal error: assertion failed, file extents.c, line 898, !foundp
Fatal error (6).

As with xemacs-21.4.17, removing the SIGIO handler make it disappear.