Re: ACPI S3 on Thinkpad T60

Jared D. McNeill wrote:
David brought his T60 over to the house tonight, and we discovered something interesting -- it DOES wake from S3 if you wake with the power button, but not the Fn key on the keyboard. I didn't even know the Fn key was a wake option, so I tried it on my T61 and it failed the same way.

So at least we have a workaround :-)

FYI, I just checked in a fix. Please update dev/acpi/acpi.c and arch/x86/acpi/acpi_wakeup.c and try again.

Cheers,
Jared