Re: Build Failure - no html manual files

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 09:10:43PM -0500, David Dudley wrote:
  | OK, I cleared my object directory out, and added -V MKHTML=no to the
  | build command, and it works fine.
  |
  | What I still don't understand is what changed.  I haven't changed my
  | build command for some time (like.... months?).

You shouldn't need to invoke build.sh with -V MKHTML=no ; the
build should succeed with MKHTML=yes (the default).

Does the build succeed with the default (MKHTML=yes)?

(You can check $DESTDIR/etc/release to see what MK variables
were used to populate $DESTDIR after a "distribution" build)