Re: WAPBL

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 01:52:04PM -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> 1) Is WAPBL considered stable at this point? I realize -current is
>    never fully stable, but should I be as willing to risk WAPBL as I
>    am to risk -current in general, or should I wait?

It managed to avoid file system checks ...

/export/home: replaying log to disk
/export/share: replaying log to disk
/src: replaying log to disk
/export/scratch: replaying log to disk

... after starting the X.org the second time crashed my system again.

Any brilliant ideas how to teach RAIDframe (ETA for parity rewrite
is 1:28 hours) to perform only limited parity rewrites after a crash?

        Kind regards