802.11n and Atheros

Hola.  Has anyone gotten any 802.11n radios working under NetBSD?

How about any based on the Atheros 5008 or 9xxx chipsets (like the D-link
DWA-556)?   Do they work under the ath driver as 802.11[a]/b/g radios?

Atheros just released ISC-license open source drivers for the 9xxx chips (and
the 5008 as well methinks), so I'm pretty confident we'll soon have 802.11n
support, but I hope the new hardware works under NetBSD's ath driver for the
present, so I don't have to buy older hardware.

Atheros Releases Free Linux Driver For Its 802.11n Devices
http://mobile.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/07/26/2138228

<<carlos>>
<<qvidnvnc>>