Re: progress(1) a bit drunk?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Martin S. Weber wrote:

How do I test that? (and I'm usually losing time as I'm on a SMP
system. As nptd used to make the machine thrash at times I'm adjusting
the time regularly with ntpdate. Maybe that's the cause? But ntp
shouldn't cause such things, should it??)

Hmmm, I run nothing but SMP machines (2 dual-core AMD64, one qaud-core AMD64) and have had no ntp issues at all, and no time lost.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |