Re: -current postfix breakage? (on sparc64)

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Rafal Boni <rafal.boni%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
I'm having trouble with my postfix on my sparc64 machine not being able to
deliver mail after upgrading the kernel to a few-day-old 4.99.69 and then
upgrading userland to the matching build.  This happens on both sparc64
boxes that I upgraded, in fact, but not on the shark or the SGI O2 (yes,
I had a upgrade party earlier this week).

Minor clarification... local delivery works fine, just smtp delivery appears busted.

--rafal