Re: sysinst in 200807120002Z-amd64 snapshot coredump

2008/7/14 David Laight <david%l8s.co.uk@localhost>:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 07:16:58AM +0800, Gao Ya'nan wrote:
>> When booting the cd, the sysinst coredumped and the sh became mute when
>> typing.
>>
>> Because the sysinst's debug symbol was stripped, so I didn't get the
>> backtrace info. I hope the core will be helpful.
>
> I fixed that on saturday.

correctamundo...

>        David
>
> --
> David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost

(couldn't resist - watched yet again "Pulp Fiction" yesterday evening...).

/dev/random says:
        Mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence
Chavdar Ivanov | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014