Re: looking for openoffice2 and packages for NetBSD/amd64 -current built with X11_TYPE=modular

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
Anyone have packages for NetBSD/amd64 -current (4.99.6x) built with X11_TYPE=modular?

I am looking for openoffice2.

I asked about packages like this maybe six months ago, but don't know if those are available anymore.

I saw some NetBSD/amd64 -current packages on ftp but don't think are built with X11_TYPE=modular and doesn't have openoffice2.

  Jeremy C. Reed

I pkg_tarup a rather old build of openoffice 2.3.0 which I use on my workstation at http://kefren.ngnetworks.ro/openoffice2-2.3.0.tgz

--
Mihai