Re: uhci on cardbus error blocks shutdown

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, David Young wrote:

> I can only conclude that the breakpoint is in softnet.  Get a backtrace
> on the reboot process.

Hm, my fu seems lacking. All I can get from that is:

db{0}> ps/l
 PID         LID S     FLAGS       STRUCT LWP *               NAME WAIT
 525           1 7         4           cbf90840             reboot
[...]

db{0}> bt/al cbf90840
trace: pid 525 lid 1 at 0xc134ef80
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c0577b91 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 b ilevel 8
kernel: supervisor trap page fault, code=0
Faulted in DDB; continuing...

(and same for "bt/tl 0t525")

is there any other way? (I'm not big on ddb :)

iain