Re: Network Problems after upgrade to NetBSD 4.99.65

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Gary Duzan wrote:
> =>With ssh I'm getting:
> =>
> =>Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input.
>
>    This is a symptom I saw with my skc, and which is discussed in
> an earlier thread, "sk/skc/makphy breakage on current".

I have seen the same thing on a wpi interface, while using rsync to copy
a directory tree.  (Or perhaps it was a bge interface, but it's more
likely to have been wpi.)  This would have been NetBSD-4.99.63/i386.
Repeatedly re-running the same rsync command sometimes helped (with the
second rsync picking up where the first had died), and sometimes led to
the machine hanging (no panic, unresponsive keyboard, needing a power
cycle to make it usable).

--apb (Alan Barrett)