Re: btsco(4) on -current

Rafal Boni wrote:

I just got around to playing with the ubt(4) I've had plugged into my Netra T1 for a few months the other night, and I've had just about the same experience with recording... however, playback works now and then. Actually, recording doesn't even get silence, the output file is just 32 bytes long (I presume that's just the AU header; man how soon we forget these things ;)).

Netra T1 has ohci, right? I'm connected to uhci here.