Re: ipf/ipnat behavior

I believe the problem with "keep state" is now fixed with my
most recent commit and this may also fix the NAT problems
people were seeing... I'll do some more testing.  Please update
your kernel with the latest version of that file.

The worst part about this is if anyone (me included) had
of exercised the regression tests for ipfilter under
src/regress/sys/kern/ipf then the problems would have been
picked instantly.

Darren