Re: schedctl

On May 29, 2008, at 6:07 AM, raymond.meyer%rambler.ru@localhost wrote:
Oh thanks. I've also noticed some strange things with ipfilter/ ipnat, internet traffic does not seem to get through. At the moment I have ipfilter and ipnat turned off. Has this been fixed too, or people are still working on it?

I occasionally get bitten by this when I upgrade or build a new machine and realize that net.inet.ip.forwarding=0 ...

Sorry if this isn't relevant to your situation..