More on -current's ipf problems

Just as an added data point...

I just updated my ipnat/dhcp box, and I'm getting some weird results!

I can ping from another directly-connected machine, and devices on the "private" side can successfully communicate with the Internet side. I can even open an FTP session!

But an ssh session from the same box just hangs at the following point
debug2: key: /home/paul/.ssh/identity (0x0)
debug2: key: /home/paul/.ssh/id_rsa (0x7f7ffbf468a0)
debug2: key: /home/paul/.ssh/id_dsa (0x7f7ffbf46980)
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,keyboard-interactive debug3: start over, passed a different list publickey,keyboard-interactive
debug3: preferred kerberos-2%ssh.com@localhost,publickey,keyboard-interactive
debug3: authmethod_lookup publickey
debug3: remaining preferred: keyboard-interactive
debug3: authmethod_is_enabled publickey
debug1: Trying private key: /home/paul/.ssh/identity
debug3: no such identity: /home/paul/.ssh/identity
debug1: Offering public key: /home/paul/.ssh/id_rsa
debug3: send_pubkey_test
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply

Furthermore, while the machine can mount a remote NFS share, I cannot access any files on it.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |