spdmem update for DDR3 memory

Folks,

Although JEDEC hasn't yet posted an official version of the SPD data map for DDR3 memory, I've located some preliminary documents from Corsair and SIMMTester.com which have pretty much everything needed.

I've updated the code, and verified that it compiles cleanly (against a 4.99.62 sources from this morning), but I'm not luck enough to have such a bleeding-edge system to try it on.

If anyone is feeling lucky or brave and would like to try it out, please let me know. I can supply either replacement files or patches based on your preference.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |