kpreempt() in sys/lwp.h

This may be a stupid question (blame it on doing a cvs update
into a dirty kernel tree).

There's a call to kpreempt(0) in an inline function in sys/lwp.h
which got added 4 or 5 revisions ago.  Which file is supposed to
have the prototype declaration for this function?  Either I'm blind
or the declaration got lost in a failed merge of a modified file which
I can't find, but in either case if someone could point me at
the correct file it would save me more searching.

Thanks,
Dennis Ferguson