Re: crash in today's kernel: uvm_fault() in vfs_busy()

On 7-May-08, at 3:40 PM, Paul Goyette wrote:

How does one do rsync ?

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/current/#getrepos

and read down to the "rsync" heading.

I use a little script I wrote to manage retries, reporting, cvs updates, and to maintain local directories, etc. that I could post if anyone's interested.

 I couldn't find any reference to it on the NetBSD website.

Sometimes it seems the organization and navigation of the NetBSD web site is not only counter-intuitive, but directly opposed to allowing one to find what one is looking for. :-)

--
                                        Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
                                        <woods%planix.ca@localhost>