Re: Installing NetBSD 4.0 gives "disklabel: partition c: offset past end of unit"

My shame,

I recently noticed that it is because of SATA drive Yes.

I have only IDE or AHCI mode in bios console, and selecting IDE seems to be
solution.

Will i have disadvantage if i use IDE mode? This is personal notebook, not
server.

Regards,

-----