Re: Heads up

Andrew Doran wrote:
Hi,

I changed a lot of the socket code and process locking stuff in the kernel
today. While I have tested many areas, as always it's possible that there
are bugs lurking.

On a positive note, I'm finished making gut-wrenching changes for SMP and
it's likely to be bugfixes and new features in isolation from me going
forward, so hopefully I won't have to send any more of these e-mails. :-)
Sorry about all the breakage over the last 2 years. I believe that the end
product of those changes will be worth it.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hey, nobody is perfect, and nobody expect you to be perfect. We are all
in the same boat: We improve NetBSD further and further. Bugs check in
and check out, bug fixes check in and check out. That's normal.
Thanks a lot for the hard work and appreciate another long coorperation
with you.

Christoph