Build failure - in-tree xfree

I've just recently rearranged my build environment, and sources etc. are no longer in /usr (they're all under /build/ now).

While trying to do a 'build.sh release' I got the following messages:

do-x11 ===> .
--- do-x11 ---
build ===> x11
--- check_X11SRCDIR ---

ERROR: X11SRCDIR.xc `/usr/xsrc/xfree/xc' does not exist
*** [check_X11SRCDIR] Error code 1
1 error

Shouldn't check_X11SRCDIR be looking in '../xsrc/xfree/' (relative to current working directory /build/src ) rather than a hard-coded absolute path?

For now, I can obviously avoid the problem by creating a symlink, but this shouldn't really be necessary, should it?

:)

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |